To configure analytics on your TurnKey website, we need to be added as an administrator on your Google Analytics account. The instructions below guide you through creating a Google Analytics account and adding Agent Evolution as an admin. If you already have a Google Analytics account, skip to the steps for adding us as an admin.
Creating a Google Analytics Account
To start collecting basic data from a website or mobile app:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics
- Click SIGN IN > Analytics.
- Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click More options > Create account.
- To sign in to your account, enter the email address and password associated with the account.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. A property represents your website or app, and is the collection point in Analytics for the data from your site or app.
Adding Agent Evolution as an Admin
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view: