Soliloquy is included in the theme zip file you downloaded. Unzip the theme zip file to your computer and open the /plugins/ folder. There you will see two files:
- Soliloquy.zip Soliloquy zip file
- soliloquy-license.txt Soliloquy license key
- Visit the Plugins > Add New page in your Dashboard
- Click the “Upload” link at the top
- Select the
Soliloquy.zipfrom the plugins folder
- Once installed click “Activate” link
and click “Install Now”
Entering License Key
- Open the
soliloquy–license.txtfile in the plugins folder
- Copy the license key to your clipboard
- Visit the Soliloquy > Settings page in your Dashboard
- Paste the license key into the section labeled “Soliloquy License Key” and click the “Verify Key” button
- Visit the Soliloquy > Add New page in your Dashboard
- Give your slider an name such as “Homepage Slider”
- Click the “Select Images” button and upload images for your slider.
- Click on the “Config” tab at the top of the page
- For “Slider Dimensions”, select “Full Width” from the drop-down.
- Also, enter 1920 x 575 for width and height (adjust as needed)
- For “Slider Gutter”, enter “0”
- Click the blue “Publish” button on the right
- Visit the Appearance > Widgets page and drag the Soliloquy widget into the Slider widget area.
- Select the slider you created from the drop-down list in the widget and Save
Soliloquy has excellent documentation to help you in setting up your slider.