Social Links and Contact Info
In the Agent Info section of the theme settings page, you can enter URLs to your social accounts and provide other contact information such as your address, phone number, and email. These can then be used with the Shortcodes provided in the theme.
- Hover over “Equity” in the left Dashboard menu until a sub-menu appears.
- Click on “Theme Settings”
- Enter your social media URL’s, address, phone number and email.
- Click Save Settings
Under the Appearance > Customize menu in the Dashboard you can modify a number of options including:
Site Title and Tagline
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
- Custom Image (to upload your own logo)
- Use Site Title as logo (to use dynamic text in the theme font)
- Favicon Image (displayed in the browser tab)
- Apple Touch Icon (displayed on Apple and Android devices when bookmarked)
- Enable sticky header? (enables the header to stay fixed at the top of the window)
- Show site description? (will display the site tagline below the title/logo)
- Main Menu – Select the menu to display here
- Home Search
- Home Top
- Home Middle Left
- Home Middle Right
- Home Bottom Map
- Home Bottom Left
- Home Bottom Right
- Footer 1
- Footer 2
- Footer 3
- Top Header Left
- Top Header Right
- Header Right
Here you can set the default color style from one of the pre-set color styles included: Default (Green), Blue, Red, Purple, and Aqua. Or you can select Use Customizer to use the Custom Colors setting and set your own. You also have the option to use a dark color scheme.
- Primary Color (used for links, buttons, headings)
- Primary Hover Color (used for hover states on links, buttons)
- Primary Color Light (used primarily for menu borders and labels)
Here you can set the default background image. You can also select a different background image on each post and page individually.
- Select the number of footer widgets to use (1 to 4)
- Full Width Content
Comments and Trackbacks
- Enable Comments on Posts
- Enable Comments on Pages
- Enable Trackbacks on Posts
- Enable Trackbacks on Pages
- Select one of the following: Display post content or Display post excerpts
- Limit content to how many characters?
- Featured image size
- Featured image alignment
- Post Navigation Type
Here you can set customization options back to their default values.
Under the Equity > Footer menu item you can edit the Footer Left, Footer Right, and Disclaimer sections. These sections accept shortcodes, including the Equity footer shortcodes of:
[idx_sitemap] (IDX must be activated)