Social Links and Contact Info
In the Agent Info section of the theme settings page, you can enter URLs to your social accounts and provide other contact information such as your address, phone number, and email. These can then be used with the Shortcodes provided in the theme.
- Hover over “Equity” in the left Dashboard menu until a sub-menu appears.
- Click on “Theme Settings”
- Enter your social media URL’s, address, phone number and email.
- Click Save Settings
Under the Appearance > Customize menu in the Dashboard you can modify a number of options including:
Site Title and Tagline
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
Site Title, Tagline, and Logo
- Site Icon
- Enable sticky header? (enables the header to stay fixed at the top of the window)
- Show site description? (will display the site tagline below the title/logo)
- Header Right – Select the menu to display here
- Home Top
- Home Middle 1-6
- Footer 1
- Footer 2
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color (used for accents)
- Use light color scheme (changes the default dark color scheme to a light color scheme)
- Use white background on content area (allows use of the dark color scheme on the homepage and light color scheme on all other content pages).
Here you can set that various home page options:
- Number of Home page widget areas (Default is 6. After 6, widget areas will alternate)
- Top Background image – This is used for the home page top background and interior pages with no alternate background set.
- Home Middle 3 and Home Middle 6 Background Images
- Home Middle 3 and Home Middle 6 Background overlay color
- Home Middle 3 and Home Middle 6 Background overlay opacity
Images should be in JPG format, optimized, and at least 1200 x 800 pixels.
- Select the number of footer widgets to use (1 to 4. Theme default is 2.)
- Full Width Content
Comments and Trackbacks
- Enable Comments on Posts
- Enable Comments on Pages
- Enable Trackbacks on Posts
- Enable Trackbacks on Pages
- Select one of the following: Display post content or Display post excerpts
- Limit content to how many characters?
- Featured image size
- Featured image alignment
- Post Navigation Type
Here you can set customization options back to their default values.
Under the Equity > Footer menu item you can edit the Footer Left, Footer Right, and Disclaimer sections. These sections accept shortcodes, including the Equity footer shortcodes of:
[idx_sitemap] (IDX must be activated)